1. What is your full name?
2. Where and when were you born?
Well...I really don't remember very well. People started seeing me a little in the late 1700's but they always liked Sven better for some reason....
3. Who are/were your parents?
I don't really have any, unless you count France, Canada, and America...? Gabe was sort of like a dad sometimes...
4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
Sven. That is all....
5. Where do you live now, and with whom?
I live in HQ in the midwest wing! unfortunately I'm next to Sven's room....
6. What is your occupation?
A nurse, with some wildlife management under my belt too.
7. Write a full physical description of yourself.
I'm 5'4 with short reddish brown hair... I weigh 125 pounds. Oh! and my eyes are really blue.
8. To which social class do you belong?
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
10. Are you right- or left-handed?
11. What does your voice sound like?
People say I have an accent and I'm not sure if I do, yanno?
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
"Don'Chya know?" "Yah sure you betchya" "Ufda"
13. What do you have in your pockets?
My pocket knife, cough drops, tissues, chapstick and a bandaid. I'm not sick but I always carry these things around. The cold weather makes yer throat sore and it makes yer nose runny. Oh...It'll do a number on yer skin too...
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
W-well, some people say I'm too "nice"...others say I'm too polite. Sometimes when I talk to someone my gaze averts to somewhere else.
Sven says I eat terrible food. I got no idea.... what he's. talking about.
Part 2: Growing Up
15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Well There was Michigan and Wisconsin keeping to themselves
16. What is your earliest memory?
Living in a sod house and visiting all the new settlers!
17. How much schooling have you had?
Four year education in Nursing and some Wildlife...
18. Did you enjoy school?
You betchya! it was great. I really liked all my classes, but I struggled in art.
19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
From myself and all the settlers. Sven helped me out a little too....I guess. Gabe showed me how to do some farming and I took up dairy fer a while.
20. While growing up, did you have any role models?
Paul Bunyan! he could tower over everything and be noticed, ya know? He'd help people by just walking. I wish I could do that!
21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
Sven's helpful but a major jerk. He's always telling me how to do things and he keeps saying I'm old fashioned. He's always shoving me to get things like a tv without dials, a new icehouse, and all that. Its nice but I can get those things on my own when I feel like it, ya know?
22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a lumberjack! But that stage kinda died. I can chop trees like a pro though.
23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?
I liked fishing, hunting, and hiking with the other states. Sometimes I would get left out because I'm a girl...but that just made me try harder.
24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
I was quiet, shy, hard working, and pretty occupied.
25. As a child, were you popular?
I had a few human friends who lived on the farms near by, but I had to stop seeing 'em because they grew up faster than me. Sometimes I'd try talk to the states around me.
26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
I think it was Gabe. I kissed him fer helping me catch a huge musky and he kinda freaked out.
27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
Th-there's nothing wrong with bein' a virgin! Why do people dwell on this? I'm fine with being a virgin.
28. Describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
I had some scandinavian and german settlers. They taught me how to carve, farm, sew, and cook!
Part 3: Past Influences
29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
30. Who has had the most influence on you?
Probably Gabe and Sven...?
31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
H-hold on! I got this one. I invented spam, kitty litter, staplers, water skiing, rollerblading, and snowmobiles!
32. What is your greatest regret?
The war against the native americans...
33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
What I said earlier...
34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
A-a what? Oh, I shot the wrong kinda deer once...it was buck season and I shot a horned doe.
35. When was the time you were the most frightened?
Cloquet and Hinkley fires....
36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
....Just watch Fargo
37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
Ummm...ah......I shouldn't have sold that goat!
38. What is your best memory?
Becoming a state!
39. What is your worst memory?
Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
41. What is your greatest fear?
Death and losing loved ones.
42. What are your religious views?
I'm Lutheran. Now if only Sven could...
43. What are your political views?
Well Sven's a straight up liberal but I'm a mix of both.
44. What are your views on sex?
She's going to blush and skip this question, thanks
45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
Food! ah...were talkin' hunting right?
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
Kill or Suicide.
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
Of course! but not love at first sight. Thats kinda silly...
48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
Being happy with what ya do and being able to afford the basics.
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
Here and there?
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Packers suck. People from the cities are snobs.
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
I refuse to commit a crime or hurt someone...because...they are bad?
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
Friends, family, and my people.
Part 5: Relationships With Others
53. In general, how do you treat others? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?
I'm generally pretty nice, but yeah, the treatment changes dependin' on how well I know 'em.
54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
My friends and family ;;;
55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
I really don't look up to anyone, is that a bad thing?
56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.
Gabe's a good friend, he's always there when I need help or advice. Heck, he's probably the closest one I got. Mary's pretty nice, so is Alex, Will, Nate, Griff, Lou and Jack.
57. Do you have a spouse or significant other?
58. Have you ever been in love?
59. What do you look for in a potential lover?
Someone who can share interests with me. We can farm together and watch sports together...
I like someone who's romantic because I'm not very romantic myself...usually.
60. How close are you to your family?
Me and Sven are close, but at the same time...not so much.
61. Have you started your own family?
Well I think every State has their kids, ya know? I got St. Cloud, Duluth, Rochester, and Winona.
62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
Gabe or Sven. I don't think Griff would be very helpful and Jack's kinda busy. I'm sure Lou'd help me too.
63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
See above c:
64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
I don't want to think about that..,
65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
Avoid it like the plague. Sometimes my mannerisms might spark somethin' though...like when I tried to kill that pirannahmoose,
67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
Sure but I get uncomfortable easily.
69. Do you care what others think of you?
Part 6: Likes And Dislikes
70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
Hunting, fishing, canoeing, farming, dairy farming, skiing, sledding, icefishing, carving, and some minor sewing.
71. What is your most treasured possession?
My Axe! I got it from Paul Bunyan himself.
72. What is your favorite color?
Blue, green, red, yellow, and purple.
73. What is your favorite food?
Potatoes, dairy products, meat.
74. What, if anything, do you like to read?
75. What is your idea of good entertainment?
Sitting outside or hiking. I like enjoying the wilderness. There's nothing more pretty seeing the full moon when the snow is covering the ground.
76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
I drink but thats it. Its not a bad thing.
77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
Watching tv or reading. I'm a bit of a shut in...
78. What makes you laugh?
79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
If it does I'll keep to myself or try and say my opinion without angering anyone.
80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
Try those internets Sven always uses...
81. How do you deal with stress?
Hunt or fish
82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
Planned everything. But now and then I won't mind surprises
83. What are your pet peeves?
loud and rude people...or swearing
Part 7: Self Image
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
Get up, do chores, entertain myself in some way or another, do more chores, cook, and go to bed. I don't think its that bad when people interrupt it.
85. What is your greatest strength as a person?
I'm a polite person and I'm always willing to sacrifice a little to help others.
86. What is your greatest weakness?
I never really let anyone know how I truly feel sometimes...
87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I-I don't know...
88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
a Good mix of both
89. Are you generally organized or messy?
90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
Good: 1) Cleaning 2) being nice 3) socializing
Bad: I don't...know?
91. Do you like yourself?
92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public?
No, I'm nice to be nice, a know?
93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
Be noticed for what I do.
94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
Peacefully at an old age.
96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
Tell everyone goodbye, what I think of them, and write up my will....
97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
A lot of things...maybe I'll write those on my will.
98. What three words best describe your personality?
Simple, polite, patient
99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
shy, quiet, distant
100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character?
Stop repressing things you midwestern! Its ok to act out every once in a while and show how you really feel.