PART 1: THE BASICS
1. What is your full name?
2. Where and when were you born?
Uhh....on May 11th I was finally recognized as a state! ((CHECK YEAR))
3. Who are/were your parents? Did/do they have occupations?
France, Canada, Sweden, Germany. Uhh...they are countries.
4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
I consider Ontario a sibling?...???
5. Where do you live now, and with whom?
I live with Wisconsin, Ontario, Iowa, North and South Dakota, and Manitoba. I guess I kinda consider Illinois a neighbor too.
6. What is your occupation?
7. Write a full physical description of the character. (Third Person)
8. To which social class do you belong?
Slightly upper middle class.
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, disabilities, or other physical weaknesses?
No, I'm pretty healthy. Dust bothers me sometimes.
10. Are you right- or left-handed?
11. What does your voice sound like?
Minnesota accent-y. An average girl voice.
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
Yeah sure, ya know? Eh? Uffda (when I'm mad/tired), You betchya, Yeah
13. What do you have in your pockets?
Lots of things. Candy, cough drops, tissues...
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Defining characteristic:
I'm a little awkward when I talk to people. I try too hard to be nice. Sometimes I misunderstand what someone is saying.
PART 2: GROWING UP
15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
16. What is your earliest memory?
Fur trading with dad (France)
17. How much schooling have you had?
18. Did you enjoy school?
I love school.
19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
I pick them up from everywhere. But I mostly influence off of Sweden and Germany.
20. While growing up, did you have any role models?
Canada I guess.
21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A really good farmer. That quickly changed.
23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?
Berry picking, hiking, canoeing, and farming. Logging too.
24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
Too innocent for my own good.
25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?
I was an awkward kid. I didn't have much friends. Canada?
26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
Alik. I think?
27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
Being a werewolf would be neat! ...
PART 3: PAST INFLUENCES
29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
Hmm...I don't know. Every day is important ya know?
30. Who has had the most influence on you?
Ludwig or Matthew?
31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I invented spam. But...I sort of regret that. I caught Jesse James!!!
32. What is your greatest regret?
How I treated the Native Americans...
33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
35. When was the time you were the most frightened?
Being in the woods alone, at night?
36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
Daddy comes up with plenty of embarrassing things...
37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
38. What is your best memory?
I have too many!
39. What is your worst memory?
The 1st Minnesota volunteer infantry at Gettysburg.
PART 4: BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
41. What is your greatest fear?
Losing someone close.
42. What are your religious views?
43. What are your political views?
44. What are your views on sex?
*Blush* Um...it's something for those who really love each other.
45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
Killing is always wrong.
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
*Sigh* I hope so!
48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
Enjoying what you do.
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
Oh I hide my feelings a lot.
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
I'm very liberal?
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
Something gross....like eating something gross. Or hurting someone.
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
Someone I love?
PART 5: RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHERS
53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)?
Very friendly and polite!
54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
Augh....I don't know. My friends.
55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
...I don't know.
56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.
My friends are an interesting bunch of people. I like them a lot!
57. Do you have a spouse or significant other?
58. Have you ever been in love?
59. What do you look for in a potential lover?
A kind person who loves unconditionally. And cares about you. And....
60. How close are you to your family?
61. Have you started your own family?
62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
Probably Matthew. Alfred never gives a flying flip...
63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
Alik and Puppy! They are my best friends.
64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
You never know.
65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
WISCONSIN. Because he copies me. But then again...
66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
Yeah! But it can get a little stressful when it gets out of hand.
69. Do you care what others think of you?
PART 6: LIKES AND DISLIKES
70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
I do LOTS of things.
71. What is your most treasured possession?
Hmm...I don't know.
72. What is your favorite color?
Blue or Green.
73. What is your favorite food?
Lefse, Wurst, Fish, Swedish meatballs, and Germany's food!
74. What, if anything, do you like to read?
75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
Ah, I do show a lot of Broadway musicals in the cities. But it takes a while for them to come here.
76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
I drink a little. But never too much. Smoking is nasty. I banned it from public places.
77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
In the cities. Looking for entertainment.
78. What makes you laugh?
79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
Openly rude people. Uncleanly people.
80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
My computer, or my videogames. Hiking or fishing would probably be my first choices.
81. How do you deal with stress?
Carve. Carving helps a lot.
82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
I can do both. But I do prefer plans.
83. What are your pet peeves?
Hmm...I try to not be judgemental. But I don't like uncleanly people.
PART 7: SELF-IMAGE AND ETC.
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you.
Wake up, take care of the animals, eat, hike, train the sled team, eat, relax a little, feed the animals, eat, go on the computer or play video games, go to sleep.
85. What is your greatest strength as a person?
I...I don't know.
86. What is your greatest weakness?
I am naive, and not a very emotionally strong person.
87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
89. Are you generally organized or messy?
90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
I am good with kids, cooking, and listening. I am bad at NOT being such a housewife...
91. Do you like yourself?
I do but I don't.
92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons...)
My reasons are to help people and to gain satisfaction that they feel better.
93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
I don't have any goals really.
94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
Saving someone's life.
96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
I don't know!!! Probably spending as much time with my loved ones as possible.
97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
Frankly I don't know...
98. What three words best describe your personality?
Friendly, Polite, Odd?
99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character?
Stop being such a housewife...